Are you looking for a fresh and simple eye shadow look? Well, look no further! Today we will take a look at one of my favorite ways to do eye shadow. First lets look at what you will need:
1. Eye shadow base (I used Painterly from MAC)
2. A light neutral eye shadow (I used Shroom from MAC)
3. A soft Pastel eye shadow, like a purple, green, or blue (I used a purple from Jemma Kidd)
4. Liquid eye liner ( I used the brown liquid liner from The Body Shop)
5. A synthetic eye shadow brush ( I used #66 from Trish McEvoy)
6. A natural haired eye shadow brush ( I used #45 from Trish McEvoy)
Here are the simple steps to take to achieve this look:
Step 1: Apply the eye shadow base all over the eyelid, from lash to brow. Use the synthetic brush for this step.
Step 2: Apply the neutral shadow along the brow bone. Apply this with the natural haired brush.
Step 3: Apply the Pastel color along the lash line and even a little bit above the crease, but not too high up.
Step 4: Apply the liquid liner. If the applicator is not user friendly, you can apply the liner with a angled eyeliner brush. Follow up with mascara.
Let’s take a look at my sketch pad for the placement of the shadow:
Tip: Apply the lighter shadows first, so that it is easier to blend the two shadows together.
Thank you for reading today’s beauty tip. Have a great day!
Stop by the Pretty Bride Shop anytime.