Have you ever been to a wedding or even a bridal shower and been placed at a table with people you don’t know. There is always the awkward silences and in between the silences is awkward conversation. Today’s DIY project is a center piece that will be sure to start some pretty great conversations.
First lets make sure you have everything you need for this project:
1. You guessed it, Double sided sticky tape. ( in my opinion a DIY staple)
2. A medium or large mason jar.
3. A piece of lace that is long enough to wrap around the mason jar.
4. A piece of ribbon.
5. Popsicle stick (I used the large ones)
6. felt tip pen or a sharpie.
Take the tape place three pieces on the lace. I put a piece of tape on each end of the lace and in the center of the lace. After placing as much tape as you feel you need, attach the lace to the mason jar. Then tie the ribbon over the lace. Set the jar aside for a hot minute, we’ll get back to it.
Next, take your Popsicle and felt tip pen or sharpie and write questions on them.
Here are the questions that I used:
- What Countries have you traveled?
- Where do you go for advice?
- What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?
- Would you prefer to live in the city or a rural area?
- Why did your parents give you the name______?
- What was the last thing you purchased?
- Would you rather give out bad advice or receive bad advice?
- What is the one thing you miss about being a kid?
- What’s your favorite commercial?
Thank you for reading today’s DIY project. Have a great day!
Stop by the Pretty Bride shop anytime!