WOW!! I am so Honored and excited that the Pretty Bride Shop blog has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am so grateful. Thank you so much to Two Birds One Stone and TLC Events for nominating my blog. I so appreciate your support!
So here is the run down on how this Award works:
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2. Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
4. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
7 Things about me:
1. My secret dream career is to be an opera singer. I guess it’s not really a secret anymore 😉 I even took and paid for my own voice lessons while in high school.
2. I can eat Mexican food all day everyday, this is no joke people.
3. I originally went to design school to become the west coast version of Donna Karen. I even had a name lined up for my clothing line, NRLA which stood for Nicole Ramirez Los Angeles… it sounds super silly now looking back, but I was a lady with a plan!
4. This is a well know fact, I absolutely love my nieces, Lily and Emma, more than I ever knew I would. I believe that they changed my life for the better!
5. In addition to starting up the Pretty Bride Shop, I am a make up artist and have been for ten years! I thought it would be a one year gig at most, but ended up becoming a career.
6. I started the Pretty Bride Shop in 2011 because I wanted to create pretty things. When is comes to pretty, you can’t have a better muse than a bride!
7. My favorite movie is Rear Window ( the Hitchcock version) because of the wardrobe and there is no sound track, the only sounds you hear throughout the movie are the sounds that the main character hears. They sure don’t make movies like that anymore. 😉
15 Bloggers I admire:
2. TLC Events
11. The Monkeycosm
15. California Pixie
Thank you for reading this. Have a great day!
Stop by the Pretty Bride Shop anytime!