The days before your wedding are filled with so many different emotions. It can be like you are stuck on an emotional roller coaster. There are some things that you can do to make the roller coaster ride bearable. It’s the little things that can help you RELAX. If you are a bride to be who is feeling stressed out, I have five things that you can do to enjoy yourself before your big day. Even if you take a break for an hour, it may seem pointless and not worth it at the time, but it better than charging through the day before your wedding with no time for yourself.
(Image source: KahKahKah.com)
1. Go to a Yoga class. Yoga is one of the most revitalizing things you can do for your body, mind, and spirit. I look at it this way, it is one hour that all you focus on is your breath and yourself, and nothing else.
2. Laugh! Laughter the best medicine for stress. Everyone has that one friend who can find humor in anything. Why wait until it’s funny years from now, if you are having a hard time find the humor in your situation, and laugh it out with a pal!
3. Go to a “feel good” movie, and enjoy some popcorn! I like to mix peanut m&m’s in with my popcorn. This will help you take your mind off planning your wedding for at least an hour or so.
4. Put down the bridal magazines! sometime you need a break for these mags. As amazing as they are for inspiration, sometime the images are a little overwhelming. It is alright to need a break from them. Hide your bridal magazine and grab a frozen yogurt or a cup of coffee with a friend.
5. Go get a mani/ pedi with a friend. Manicure/ pedicures are so relaxing and getting your nails done is a finishing beauty touch for your wedding day.
Thank you for reading today’s post. Have a great day!
Stop by the Pretty Bride Shop anytime!