I don’t know about you, but I have been to some pretty crazy bachelorette parties in my day. As I am getting older, I am getting a little afraid to go to these parties because I can’t handle the hangover with as much grace as i did when I was 21.Actually I don’t think I even got hang overs when I was 21. That is why this weeks DIY project is all about the bachelorette party recovery. How nice would it be to have some essential recovery items the morning after a wild and crazy bachelorette party?!?! It is super fun and easy to put together and you can make it as simple or as crafty as you’d like.
This is an example of the finished project.
Here are some ideas of supplies you will need:
1. A goody bag of some sort. You can use a brown paper lunch bag as well.
2. Doilies and ribbon. I love doilies and ribbon as decorative items
3. Double sided sticky tape or some kind of glue
4. A sharpie to write you party guests name
The items that are in my kit are:
1. Coconut water… a recovery MUST! this bad boy is super hydrating and can also be used as a facial toner when in a pinch, if it is sugar free coconut water.
2. Band aids- they are great if your party guest are wearing new heels, the band aid works as an awesome cushion.
3. Hair ties!!! you can never have enough hair ties.
5. Wisps. They are awesome!
Here is a list of other items you can include in your own kits:
2. Emergency and a bottle of water.
3. Travel face wipes.
3. De-puffing eye gel ( The Body Shop has an excellent one!)
4.Travel Mouth wash
5. Travel first aid kit.
The list can go on and on!
Get crafty with you bachelorette party favors. You can make this project unique by adding your own special touches. You don’t have to spend a million bucks on these kits either. I went to the Dollar store and Hobby Lobby To get all of my supplies. My recovery kit is under $10, but you can get as extravagant as you wish.